Updating Your Information

If you have lost your Cherokee Nation citizenship card or have had a name or address change, we can replace it for you. Here's how:

You must complete the replacement card form, below, and mail or fax in with a clear copy of an ID, (driver license, state ID or your signed blue Tribal Citizenship card)

Click here to download the Replacement Card / Change of Address Request Form

The request should contain the following information:

1.A clear copy of either drivers license or Cherokee Nation citizenship (blue) card. If using your blue card, be sure that it has been signed.

2.Full name as listed with Cherokee Nation Registration

3.Date of birth

4.New address

5.Send the written request, along with the a copy of your identification to:

Cherokee Nation
Registration Department
P. O. Box 948
Tahlequah, OK 74465

General Contact 918-453-5000 OR 800-256-0671