SALLISAW, Okla. — Cherokee Nation Human Services in Sallisaw has changed office locations.
The new location is 307 and 309 N. Dogwood. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Services provided at the Sallisaw office include the following:
- Child Care Subsidy program may provide eligible families with financial day care assistance.
- Child Care Licensing program approves child care homes, inspects and monitors child care centers and homes for compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Child Care Resource program provides resources about quality child care and information on parenting issues.
- Child Support Services program assists families establish parentage and child support court-orders, monitors and enforces court-ordered child support payments. There are no application fees.
- Family Assistance Services programs provide elder care services and family services. Family services, which are require clients to meet eligibility guidelines, include emergency housing, utility assistance and burial assistance.
For more information on Cherokee Nation Human Services in Sallisaw, call 918-775-6226.
Julie Hubbard 918-207-3896
© Cherokee Nation - All Rights Reserved