Registration is currently closed. Registration will re-open for the Spring semester on March 27, 2017 at Noon. Spring classes will begin April 10, 2017.
Spring 2017 Semester Class Times:
- Cherokee 1A - Mondays & Wednesdays 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 1B - Mondays & Wednesdays 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 1C - Tuesdays & Thursdays 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 1D - Tuesdays & Thursdays 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 2A - Mondays & Wednesdays 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 2B - Mondays & Wednesdays 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 2C - Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 2D - Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 3A - Mondays & Wednesdays 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 3B - Tuesdays & Thursdays 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM (Central Time)
We encourage everyone to take part in helping to revitalize the Cherokee Language. This is a perfect opportunity to learn and speak the Cherokee language with other students all across the country. The live online classes are size-limited, so be sure to enroll early!
For technical requirements and to check your computer please see the Online Class Requirements page.
For technical questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*There may be a delay in the posting of the archives.
Information about the online Cherokee Language classes will be announced on this webpage as information becomes available.