Annual Performance

These forms meet the minimum requirements for an Annual Performance Report (APR) required by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development. In addition to these minimum requirements, a tribe/tribally designated housing entity (TDHE) may elect to prepare a more comprehensive APR. If a tribe/TDHE elects to prepare a more comprehensive report, the required elements of this APR must still be submitted on the prescribed HUD forms.

General Contact 918-453-5000


Title Size
APR 2002 85.42 KB
APR 2003 91.34 KB
APR 2004 91.19 KB
APR 2005 92.27 KB
APR 2006 92.79 KB
APR 2007 92.63 KB
APR 2012 2.87 MB
APR 2012 ARRA 315.39 KB
APR 2013 1.34 MB