Cherokee Nation Entertainment, LLC is seeking bids for one 2013 Starcraft Allstar MPV 27, 25 passenger with rear luggage tour bus for its Cultural Tourism department that meets the following specifications.
Bids are to be returned to Tina Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than 9:00AM CST on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 and MUST include the lead time for delivery; bids should be submitted on dealer letterhead. TERO bidders must include a copy, front and back, of their TERO certificate.
Specifications are as follows:
• ENGINE FORD E450 SD CHASIS/6.8L V-10 GAS ENGINE
• AIR RIDE SUSPENSION / REAR
• ALTERNATOR 225 AMP FORD OEM
• SUPER FORD TA733 GAS 68K BTU TA73 EVAPORATOR
• HOT WATER HEATER 35K BTU MOUNTED UNIT
• PASSENGER DOOR ELECTRIC (STD)
• CUSTOM BUS WRAP (ENTIRE BUS)
• WIRELESS MIC / PA / SPEAKER SYSTEM
• Internal WiFi hot spot
• Available 110V Outlet
• DVD PLAYER WITH FOUR 15.4” FLIP DOWN LCD MONITORS
• AM/FM / CD /WITH MIC DELUXE INPUT 4 SPEAKERS & CLOCK
• 25 SEATED PASSENGERS
• SEATS (20) RECLINING
• SEAT BELT, NON-RETRACTABLE (25)
• SEAT BELT LOOP – (25)
• SEAT BELT LOOPS TO KEEP SEAT BELTS AT SEAT LEVEL
• SEAT COVER-LEVEL 4 (24) INCENSE BLUE #124
• SIDEWALL / REARWALL / CEILING/ Sidewall: Grey Cloth/ Rearwall/ Grey Cloth/ Ceiling: Grey Cloth
• ANTHRACITE GRAY ON ENTIRE FLOOR METAL LOCKING FUEL FILL DOOR/ GERFLOR SIRIUS • Driver Area: Grey Padded Vinyl
• AISLE SIDE MOLDED ARMRESTS (10)
• DOUBLE SEATS (12) HIGH BACK
• HIGH BACK DRIVER SEAT, RECLINER, ARMREST, LEVEL 4 FABRIC
• LEVEL 4 SEAT FABRIC -BLUE INCENSE
• HEAD REST/ FOOT REST
• BACK SEAT SLEAVE
• LEVEL 5 FABRIC-HEADLINER STRIP SAME SEATS FABRIC
• REAR LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT PACKAGE, DOOR, LIGHT, RUBBER FLOOR, FELT LINER AND ESCAPE HATCH
• FILT COVERED OVERHEAD LUGGAGE RACKS
• LARGE CONVEX MIRROR INTERIOR
• MODESTY & STANCHION PANEL BEHIND DRIVER
• PA SYSTEM W/JACK
• TRANSPEC ROOF HATCH/VENT/BUZZER
Please note that winning bid(s) will be published. Cherokee Nation Entertainment, LLC (“CNE”) reserves the right to issue one award, multiple awards, or reject all bids; any award is subject to the approval of the required funds. Responding bidders are not allowed to withdraw their bid for a period of 90 days after submittal. At the time of award, the successful bidder(s) will be required to work with the Cherokee Nation Entertainment, LLC Accounting department to discuss account coding for invoices. All bids are subject to negotiation prior to award. Awards may be issued without discussion of bid received, and bids should initially be submitted on the most favorable terms from a price and technical standpoint. Any award resulting from this RFP will be subject to CNE Terms and Conditions. Your bid should indicate hourly ($) rate (when applicable), individual work effort, delivery schedule or time of completion. Any item(s) with exceptions, substitutions, exclusions, additions or qualifications must be noted and clearly indicated on return bid. Any request for information concerning bid posting is to be submitted in writing via email to Buyer listed; no verbal communication is to be initiated.
TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS OFFICE - This procurement is subject to Cherokee Nation Tribal Employment Rights Office (“TERO”) regulations that include a fee of ½ of 1% of total contract award and, if applicable, the completion of a TERO Labor Agreement and payment of associated fees. The successful bidder’s award will be published on the Cherokee Nation’s procurement website and their performance will also be measured, recorded, and reported to the Cherokee Nation. The complete Act is available by contacting the TERO OFFICE at Tahlequah 918-453-5000. TERO bidders are required to provide a copy, front and back, of their TERO certificate with return bid(s) and failure to do so will result in such bidders not receiving the TERO preferences afforded TERO bidders under the CNE procurement and contracting policies and procedures.
CHEROKEE NATION GAMING COMMISSION (CNGC) - This requirement may be subject to CNGC policies and procedures. Licensing requirements may be required of the successful vendor(s) to be coordinated with the CNGC. These requirements may include licensing fees as well security and background checks of vendor(s) employees. Current policies and procedures can be found on the Cherokee Nation website or by contacting the CNGC office at 918-207-3834.
BONDING NOTICE - CNE generally requires payment and performance bonds for all construction contracts in excess of $100,000. However, qualified TERO-certified firms are encouraged to bid, regardless of bonding capability.
INSURANCE - CNB generally requires Worker’s Compensation, Commercial and/or Comprehensive General Liability, and Automobile insurance for all awarded bids. Please refer to the Bid Documents for the specific coverages required for this bid.
DEBARMENT - By submitting a response to this Request for Proposal, the Contractor certifies to the best of their knowledge and belief that the Subcontractor, the firm, or any of its principals are not presently debarred, suspended, or proposed for debarment by any federal, state, local or tribal entity. This certification is a material representation of fact upon which reliance was placed when making award. If it is later determined the Subcontractor rendered an erroneous certification, in addition to other remedies available to CNE or its entities, CNE may terminate the contract resulting from this Request for Proposal for default.