Cherokee Nation Entertainment, LLC a wholly owned company of the Cherokee Nation is seeking qualified bids for a New Totalizator System (will not include Tote Board) to be installed, maintained, and serviced for its Will Rogers Downs, LLC horse racing and casino facility located in Claremore, OK.
SEALED bids, with all required documents, are to be sent via USPS, Federal Express, UPS or hand delivery no later than August 1, 2017 at 2:00PM. Any, and all, questions are to be submitted in writing to Tina Jones via email at email@example.com no later than Friday, July 21, 2017 by 12:00PM CDT; no questions will be addressed verbally.
28 Flip Teller Terminals (Can be teller attended or flipped up for self-wagering)
• 17 in use WRD (current 13 IP connections and 4 basic wiring)
• 4 WRD spares
• 3 in use WSS OTB (current basic wired)
• 1 spare WSS OTB
• 3 in use Sallisaw OTB (current basic wired)
• 1 spare Sallisaw OTB
12 Bill Acceptor Machines
• 9 in use WRD (current 7 IP connections and 2 basic wired)
• 3 WRD spares
4 Administrative Computers/W2G Processing and associated printers
• Mutual Manager
• Main Line
• Processing W2Gs
• Tote Room
Tote Board/Tote Board Maintenance
• Capable of providing display data to Customer’s infield board including odds, order of finish, will-pays, prices, pool amounts, race time, current time, post time and race number. Also be able to post inquiry graphics and other graphic information.
• Will maintain all lighting and testing of the tote board. WRD will be responsible for housing carpentry, electrical, painting and structure maintenance.
Race Day Equipment
• 2 Judges consoles
• Display processor – Infield PC
• One full time staff during live racing (plus one week before meet and one week after with exception of the spring meet – must stay until after Belmont)
• Option to have service calls when not live racing – up to six times per year
• Electronic site (FTP) or auto emailing of all daily reports
• Capable to provide the following reports:
• Recap Report
• Daily Reconciliation Report
• Window Activity Report
• Teller Balance Report
• Teller Details Report
• Session Sales Summary
• Cashed Tickets Report
• Canceled Tickets Report
• Refunded Tickets Report
• SAM Activity Report
• Cashed Voucher Report
• IRS Tax Report Cashed
• Future Tickets Report
• Outsbook Tickets Report
• Public Results Information Report
• Transaction Search Report
• Exception Report SAS 70 Reporting to be provided at inception and then annually.
• Ticket paper will be provided by totalisor company at cost plus shipping
• Must obtain a company CNGC (Cherokee Nation Gaming Commission) license.
• Must obtain a company OHRC (Oklahoma Horse Racing Commission) license.
• Must have all on site staff obtain individual OHRC licenses.
Additional Items to be Bid Separately:
• Tablet account wagering terminals
• Player accounts/player account cards
• Player tracking software
• Mobile betting software (on track only)
Please note that winning bid(s) will be published. Cherokee Nation Entertainment, LLC (“CNE”) reserves the right to issue one award, multiple awards, or reject all bids; any award is subject to the approval of the required funds. Responding bidders are not allowed to withdraw their bid for a period of 90 days after submittal. At the time of award, the successful bidder(s) will be required to work with the Cherokee Nation Entertainment, LLC Accounting department to discuss account coding for invoices. All bids are subject to negotiation prior to award. Awards may be issued without discussion of bid received, and bids should initially be submitted on the most favorable terms from a price and technical standpoint. Any award resulting from this RFP will be subject to CNE Terms and Conditions. Your bid should indicate hourly ($) rate (when applicable), individual work effort, delivery schedule or time of completion. Any item(s) with exceptions, substitutions, exclusions, additions or qualifications must be noted and clearly indicated on return bid. Any request for information concerning bid posting is to be submitted in writing via email to Buyer listed; no verbal communication is to be initiated.
In accordance with Cherokee Nation Law, , 28 C.N.C.A. §20 no contractors or subcontractors of any Cherokee Nation entity may contract with any business owned by a first degree relative of any elected official of the Cherokee Nation.
TRIBAL EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS OFFICE - This procurement is subject to Cherokee Nation Tribal Employment Rights Office (“TERO”) regulations that include a fee of ½ of 1% of total contract award and, if applicable, the completion of a TERO Labor Agreement and payment of associated fees. The successful bidder’s award will be published on the Cherokee Nation’s procurement website and their performance will also be measured, recorded, and reported to the Cherokee Nation. The complete Act is available by contacting the TERO OFFICE at Tahlequah 918-453-5000. TERO bidders are required to provide a copy, front and back, of their TERO certificate with return bid(s) and failure to do so will result in such bidders not receiving the TERO preferences afforded TERO bidders under the CNE procurement and contracting policies and procedures.
CHEROKEE NATION GAMING COMMISSION (CNGC) - This requirement is subject to CNGC policies and procedures. Licensing requirements will be required of the successful vendor(s) to be coordinated with the CNGC. These requirements will include licensing fees as well security and background checks of vendor(s) employees. Current policies and procedures can be found on the Cherokee Nation website or by contacting the CNGC office at 918-207-3834. This requirement is also subject to Oklahoma Horse Racing Commission policies and procedures. Licensing requirements will be required of the successful vendor and any, and all, on-site employees.
INSURANCE - CNB generally requires Worker’s Compensation, Commercial and/or Comprehensive General Liability, and Automobile insurance for all awarded bids. Please refer to the Bid Documents for the specific coverages required for this bid.
DEBARMENT - By submitting a response to this Request for Proposal, the Contractor certifies to the best of their knowledge and belief that the Subcontractor, the firm, or any of its principals are not presently debarred, suspended, or proposed for debarment by any federal, state, local or tribal entity. This certification is a material representation of fact upon which reliance was placed when making award. If it is later determined the Subcontractor rendered an erroneous certification, in addition to other remedies available to CNE or its entities, CNE may terminate the contract resulting from this Request for Proposal for default.