Transitional Housing services are available to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, and dating violence.
Transitional Housing services include:
• Housing rental assistance, rental deposits, utility deposits, and emergency hotel expenses.
• Relocation expenses, transportation for relocation, court, job search and interviews, and medical visits.
• Legal and/or court application fees.
• Child care expenses for job search, court appearances, medical appointments, etc.
• Reasonable automotive expenses related to relocation, including gas.
• Emergency food expenses.