Enter your Health Record Number or Chart Number and you password at the login page. If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the "Forgot Your Password" link which located underneath the Login button in the login page. Click here to go to the login page.
First time users will need to complete the New Registration process. Your Health Record # is also called your Chart Number. This can be found on your prescription label or Patient Wellness Handout.
- Click on the New Registration button on the login screen.
- Complete every field before hitting the Register button.
- The Password you create will be used with your Chart Number to login.
- The Password must be at least 8 characters long and include a letter, a number, and a special character such as !@#$%^&.
- You should write your Password down in a secure location for quick reference in the event you forget it.
- Create a Question/Hint to go along with a Security Code Word. This will help you if you forget your password.
- It will be helpful to make a simple question to which you will never forget the answer, such as “What is my mother’s name?”
- When you have completed the entire form, click the Register button.
- You will then be able to login to the refill website using your chart number and the password you just created.
If you forget your password, you can use the Forgot Your Password link on the Login screen. If you forget both your Password and Security Code Word, you will need to complete the New Registration process again.
- From the login screen, enter your Health Record # (which is your chart number) and then click on the Forgot Your Password link.
- You will then be asked to enter your Security Code Word that you created during registration.
- If you cannot remember your Security Code Word, you may click on the Need a Hint link to view the Question/Hint that you created during registration.
- Once you have entered your Security Code Word, you will be prompted to enter a new password.
- You may enter the same Question/Hint and Security Code Word that was previously used.
When you are finished using the refill website, you may use the drop down box at the top of the page to select the option for LogOff.
Checking Prescription Status
This option will allow you to check if a prescription has been refilled or when it is due to be refilled. Please consider using this feature if you have not received your medications after a reasonable amount of time. Keep in mind that the average delivery time is between 2 to 4 postal days.
- Select the option for Prescription Status
- Enter the prescription number of the medication you would like to check.
- You may enter multiple prescription numbers to be checked at the same time.
Requesting Refills In 4 Simple Steps
- Select the option for Refill Prescription
- Enter your prescription number, leaving out any letters that may be at the end of it
- Choose your delivery option
- MAIL RX - your refills will be mailed to the address that you have on file with registration
- PICK UP - your refills will be available to be picked up at the clinic where the prescription was first filled
- Click on Send this Request to submit your refills
* A Confirmation Message will display at the top of the page for each prescription that was submitted. This will include the prescription number and the status of the request.