Cherokee Nation is pleased to announce that two motor vehicle compacts have been negotiated and signed with the state of Oklahoma.
I. IN-JURISDICTION COMPACT
- We have expanded our boundaries to include all of Mayes, Muskogee, Rogers, Tulsa, & Wagoner Counties.
- This compact allows citizens to register vehicles at the current Cherokee Nation rate.
- The new compact is now effective as of November 2013
Please click here for a complete list of documents.
II. AT-LARGE COMPACT
- All Cherokee Nation Citizens living in Oklahoma are now eligible to purchase car tags.
- The rate will be the same as the State with a 10% discount at the time of purchase.
- This new compact is now effective as of June 2014
Please click here for a complete list of documents
firstname.lastname@example.org (918) 453-5100