*The online Cherokee language class post tests will be available until December 20th.
We offer Cherokee levels I,II and III with instructor Ed Fields. The classes are open to anyone and are free to the public. These classes last 10 weeks and meet online twice weekly. Archives of the live classes will be made available after each live class session*.
Live Sessions (Fall 2013 Semester):
- Cherokee 1A - Mondays & Wednesdays 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 1B - Mondays & Wednesdays 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 1C - Tuesdays & Thursdays 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 1D - Tuesdays & Thursdays 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 2A - Mondays & Wednesdays 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 2B - Mondays & Wednesdays 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 2C - Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 2D - Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 3A - Mondays & Wednesdays 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Central Time)
- Cherokee 3B - Tuesdays & Thursdays 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM (Central Time)
We encourage everyone to take part in helping to revitalize the Cherokee Language. This is a perfect opportunity to learn and speak the Cherokee language with other students all across the country. The live online classes are size-limited, so be sure to enroll early!
For technical requirements and to check your computer please see the Online Class Requirements page.
For technical questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*There may be a delay in the posting of the archives.